Who do you think is the best p4p boxer in the world?
Boxing Fight, Boxer Fighting, Boxing, boxer, Manny Pacquiao, Joe Calzaghe, Boxing fighter, punch, mma, ufc, Bernard Hopkins, Shane Mosley, p4p, best p4p, bestp4p, Ricky Hatton, Champion, Bob Arum, Oscar De la Hoya, Don King, GoldenBoy,
Sports Fan Boxing TV
Watch 24/7 and live boxing and other sports
just like what you do with cabled TV...
www.directpctvj.com

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Interviews after the "Dream Match"

Oscar:
"He was the better man tonight and he deserves all the credit, He's a great fighter.

Host:
Were you shocked and surprised as you faced Manny?

Oscar:
"I'm not shocked because at this stage when you face someone like Pacquiao you know you're going to have a fight."
"I trained really hard in the gym, But I told a lot of people it's a lot different in the gym than when you actually get in the ring. My style is to go forward, but he was boxing on his toes all night and waiting for me to make my mistakes. I didn't have the strength to stop him. I felt really flat..."

Host:
You sounded that you are going to retire.. Are you going to retire?

Oscar:
Its just not my night, facing and loosing against a Manny Pacquiao is a no shame...
We will see what happens, I know in my heart I still want to fight.
_____________________
Host:
OK, as I have approached Manny Pacquiao, I heard him talking to Oscar... Manny said: Oscar, your still my idol... And Oscar replied: No!! Now you are my idol!

Host:
Manny, was speed a factor?

Manny:
Yes! I trained so hard and we trained to improve my speed. We have worked hard for it, and we know speed play a big factor.

Host:
Were you surprised how easy it is to hit Oscar?

Manny:
I dont want to get too confident, I knwo I have hit him some easy shots. But I still know he is too strong for me.

Host:
Freddy, you have placed your career on the line... What can you say about the fight?

Freddy:
I just prove Oscar cant pull the trigger. And I am happy for Manny!

Host:
Manny, With so many politicians here, would you consider being a great boxer turned politician?

Manny:
I just want to thank, people who supported this fight, all the Filipinos, and all the boxing fans around the world.. Thanks you!
___________________________

Darlene Custodio, the Governor who outclass Manny on his race to politics interviewed via GMA7(Philippines)...
Darlene:
No doubt, Manny Pacquiao is the best pound for pound boxer in the world... No one can contest that!
With Pacquiao winning the fight, he had his early Birth day gift.. Manyy's birthday is December 17...

Stay tuned for more!

No comments: