Who do you think is the best p4p boxer in the world?
Boxing Fight, Boxer Fighting, Boxing, boxer, Manny Pacquiao, Joe Calzaghe, Boxing fighter, punch, mma, ufc, Bernard Hopkins, Shane Mosley, p4p, best p4p, bestp4p, Ricky Hatton, Champion, Bob Arum, Oscar De la Hoya, Don King, GoldenBoy,
Sports Fan Boxing TV
Watch 24/7 and live boxing and other sports
just like what you do with cabled TV...
www.directpctvj.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Juan Manuel Marquez wins by KO! Calls out Manny Pacquiao!

Marquez is a very great fighter. And I will retire Juan Manuel Marquez.... "does Joel Casamayor says before the fight.
Not after they fought, Juan Manuel Marquez shouted his name clearly as the new 135lbs king and calls the "pound for pound king" Manny Pacquiao. Targets to be the King of Kings of boxing!

Juan Manuel Marquez is the Ring Magazine Lightweight Champion by TKO at 2:55 of the 11th.
Through 10, the score cards read 95-95; 95-95 & 97-93 for JMM.
Round 1: 10-9 JMM Round 2:10-9 Casamayor.
Round 3: 10-9JMM Round 4:10-9 Casamayor.
Round 5: 10-9 JMM Round 6:10-9 JMM.
Round 7: 10-9 JMM Round 8: 10-9 Casa
Round 9: 10-9 Casa Round 10:10-9 JMM
Round 11:
The fight is waived off by referee Weeks. JMM is the new Ring Magazine Lightweight Champion. Time of the stoppage is 2:55 of the 11th.


Interview of JMM after the fight:
Joel Casamayor is the best 135lbs boxer before I came here. Now I am the best, I will fight any one... I didnt matter if its Manny Pacquiao. Put him here and I will fight him. I love Mexico, I fight for Mexico. I love our people!
Yesterday the name Floyd Mayweather is the best poud per pound boxer. Now its me, Juan Manuel Marquez the number 1 pound per pound boxer in the world! I am the the best. Mexicans are the best!